Our ProposalOur proposal is to work with our clients and support them with a strategic approach to grease management.
- To become a dedicated point of contact in their business for all fog (fats, oils & grease) related issues.
- To offer best value with the best product of its type which meets all of the requirements of the client, the local water authorities and the environment agency.
- To enable the client to protect their sites, the main sewer network and the environment by delivering a cost effective, sustainable and environmental solution to local, shared private and main sewer fog related drainage problems.
GreaseShield™ is a Pro-Active Mechanical Grease Trap taking advantage of waste thermal energy present in effluent being discharged from commercial kitchens to remove emulsified FOGs, particularly saturated animal fats before they solidify. GreaseShield™ works to remove and dewater organic solid matter that is typically entrained in the effluent preventing anaerobic foul smelling conditions brought
- Proactive grease recovery system.
- Superior performance to any competitor.
- User friendly, simple and easy to operate.
- No heating element and no risk of a FOG fire.
- Automatic removal of fats, oils, grease and food waste.
- Lowest energy consumption of any grease removal units.
- Low running costs (ave. £700 per year less than similar type products)
- LWA & EA Approved
- The only Green Eco certified